1. Chocolate-covered pretzels from Fatty Sundays
Pretzels and chocolate, is there anything better? Fatty Sundays has multiple flavors including peanut butter and jelly, chocolate mint and berry granola. Your loved one will flip for these.
2. Rice krispie treats from Mister Krisp
Mister Krisp is here for all your Rice Krispies treat needs. Order them in any design and color you’d like. They are completely customizable and totally delicious.
3. Cake from The Flour Shop
No need to get a boring old heart-shaped cake for Valentine’s Day. The Flour Shop can bake you any cake shape you’ve ever dreamed of.
4. Bacon or Cheetos macarons from Macaron Parlour
Macaron Parlour has all the classic macaron flavors, but it’s their outside-the-box options that bring people back. Try their bacon or Cheetos flavors for an alternative Valentine’s Day treat.
5. Peanut butter taffy from The Salty Road
Salt water taffy doesn’t have to be just a beach treat. Give your Valentine a little something special with Salty Road’s delicious flavors.
6. Crepe cake from Lady M
Lady M crepes cakes are pretty expensive, but Valentine’s Day should be special — and these cakes are 100% worth it. Fluffy and light but still creamy and sweet, they’re one of a kind.
7. Stroopwafels from The Good Batch
Good Batch cookies has something for everyone. The “Stroopwafels” (on the left) are filled with a buttery caramel that your Valentine won’t be able to resist. Not that into caramel? No problem! Their straight-up cookies are hefty, sweet and perfectly baked.
8. Sura skallar from Sockerbit
Gummys, gummys and more gummys! Sockerbit is a candy-addicts dream. The store has bins upon bins of delicious Swedish candies that’ll be a real treat for the “not that into chocolate” Valentine you have.
9. Dulce de leche doughnuts from Dough
There are few things more delicious than doughnuts. So head to Dough in Brooklyn to pick up a little treat for your loved one.
10. Beer and pretzel caramels from Liddabit Sweets
Liddabit’s caramels, made in small batches in Brooklyn, are all kinds of delicious. Don’t forget to try the beer & pretzel variety.
11. Crack pie and candy bar pie from Milk Bar
You can close your eyes, pick pretty much anything off the Milk Bar menu, and it will make your Valentine happy. But their pies are really one of a kind. Once you try the crack pie, you’ll never go back.
12. Chocolate butter crunch from Baking Soda Shop
Chocolate butter crunch is sweet and salty and a dream come true. Some grab some right away!
13. Hard candy from Brooklyn Hard Candy
Made in small batches, each flavor is delicious and comes in a small bottle that is a gift in itself.
14. Chocolate from Fine And Raw Chocolate
Don’t stop at CVS for that processed chocolate when you can grab something local and raw for your sweetie.
15. Pistachio Crack from Davis’ Famous Pistachio Crack
Sweet, salty, and crunchy: Be warned, there is a reason this is called crack. Just try not to eat it all before you give it to your Valentine.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴