1. Many journalists were surprised to get a postcard today announcing something new coming from Kanye next week.
2. But a spokesperson for the rapper confirms that unfortunately it’s not real.
The source told BuzzFeed, “yes I’m aware of this…we don’t know what it is, but it’s NOT coming from us…this is not a Kanye West product.”
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎