2. Kanye recorded a new song called “God Level” for Adidas’ “The Dream: All in or Nothing” in anticipation of the World Cup.
“Stepping on to the biggest stage in world football means your wildest dreams or worst nightmares can become a reality. Leo Messi and all players going to battle in Brazil have a choice to make — all in or nothing.
To win the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, there is only one way to play: all in.
The battleground is no place for the unprepared. Dani Alves, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luis Suárez, Xavi, Jordi Alba, Mesut Özil, Robin van Persie and David Villa know that boundaries must be pushed. They know there’s only one way to play with the whole world watching.
Destiny is not fate. You have a choice. Fear or be feared. Hunt or be hunted. Evolve or die. Now or never. It’s black or white. all in or nothing.”
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.