1. Kalkalpen National Park, Austria
In a book called Mountains of Water - The Story of Fiordland National Park the author described the park as “a cherished corner of the world where mountains and valleys compete with each other for room, where scale is almost beyond comprehension, rainfall is measured in metres and scenery encompasses the broadest width of emotions’”
9. Triglav National Park, Slovenia
15. Mercantour National Park, France
19. Seoraksan National Park, South Korea
21. Gangotri National Park, India
23. Chapada Diamantina National Park, Brazil
24. Oulanka National Park, Finland
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.