1. Kalkalpen National Park, Austria
In a book called Mountains of Water - The Story of Fiordland National Park the author described the park as “a cherished corner of the world where mountains and valleys compete with each other for room, where scale is almost beyond comprehension, rainfall is measured in metres and scenery encompasses the broadest width of emotions’”
9. Triglav National Park, Slovenia
15. Mercantour National Park, France
19. Seoraksan National Park, South Korea
21. Gangotri National Park, India
23. Chapada Diamantina National Park, Brazil
24. Oulanka National Park, Finland
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.