1. Kalkalpen National Park, Austria
In a book called Mountains of Water - The Story of Fiordland National Park the author described the park as “a cherished corner of the world where mountains and valleys compete with each other for room, where scale is almost beyond comprehension, rainfall is measured in metres and scenery encompasses the broadest width of emotions’”
9. Triglav National Park, Slovenia
15. Mercantour National Park, France
19. Seoraksan National Park, South Korea
21. Gangotri National Park, India
23. Chapada Diamantina National Park, Brazil
24. Oulanka National Park, Finland
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.