1. Kalkalpen National Park, Austria
In a book called Mountains of Water - The Story of Fiordland National Park the author described the park as “a cherished corner of the world where mountains and valleys compete with each other for room, where scale is almost beyond comprehension, rainfall is measured in metres and scenery encompasses the broadest width of emotions’”
9. Triglav National Park, Slovenia
15. Mercantour National Park, France
19. Seoraksan National Park, South Korea
21. Gangotri National Park, India
23. Chapada Diamantina National Park, Brazil
24. Oulanka National Park, Finland
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.