3. However, the rapper did give the fans a heads up by writing the following on his Facebook on July 29.
Can’t afford the album? Pirate that ishhh and share it.
Can’t afford a t-shirt? Try Seattle area Goodwills and Value Villages…. we just donated a bunch that I have worn at shows.
If you DO want to buy something…
I want to let the fans know that merch prices will be jacked on tour due to the MAN controlling venue merch sales.
If you do want a shirt or a deluxe Heist copy, it’s cheaper online, and when you buy direct you support the independent movement and the money doesn’t go to venue middle men. All our shirts are printed at local Seattle factory Inner City Empire.
Merch gals (and my brother) printing and mailing all day today!!
Hope to see you all this fall!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.