3. However, the rapper did give the fans a heads up by writing the following on his Facebook on July 29.
Can’t afford the album? Pirate that ishhh and share it.
Can’t afford a t-shirt? Try Seattle area Goodwills and Value Villages…. we just donated a bunch that I have worn at shows.
If you DO want to buy something…
I want to let the fans know that merch prices will be jacked on tour due to the MAN controlling venue merch sales.
If you do want a shirt or a deluxe Heist copy, it’s cheaper online, and when you buy direct you support the independent movement and the money doesn’t go to venue middle men. All our shirts are printed at local Seattle factory Inner City Empire.
Merch gals (and my brother) printing and mailing all day today!!
Hope to see you all this fall!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.