While booties have been beloved since the dawn of time, 2014 will forever be remembered as the year when broad swaths of music and popular culture suddenly reached Peak Booty. Here’s definitive evidence.
1. J.Lo showed off what Papi has got.
2. Nicki announced her new single.
3. And the internet went crazy.
4. Like literally crazy.
6. Because the internet has no chill.
7. Calum Hood from 5SOS went full “butt”-al.
11. And twerked it out for her husband.
12. The Shmoney dance took over the internet.
15. Even Taylor got in on the action.
18. Damn girl!
19. Cuba Gooding Jr showed off some cheeks.
20. Jason Derulo went full wiggle.
23. Kim Kardashian continued to show off her ASSets.
24. And Andy Cohen took a selfie.
25. Jen Setler and her butt broke 1 million followers on Instagram.
26. Ariana Grande couldn’t handle herself when looking at Tamron Hall’s rump.
“Dat booty, tho.”
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.