1. This weekend Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun got married. Biebs wore this.
2. And in a full on Love Actually moment, Justin jumped out of the audience to sing “Love Is All You Need.”
3. Then it got even more insane. At the reception he sang “Call Me Maybe” with Carly Rae Jepsen.
4. Ya know, casual wedding stuff.
5. BONUS: Ed Sheeran and Asher Roth rapping.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖