1. This weekend Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun got married. Biebs wore this.
2. And in a full on Love Actually moment, Justin jumped out of the audience to sing “Love Is All You Need.”
3. Then it got even more insane. At the reception he sang “Call Me Maybe” with Carly Rae Jepsen.
4. Ya know, casual wedding stuff.
5. BONUS: Ed Sheeran and Asher Roth rapping.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴