1. John Mayer quit Twitter in 2010 never thought to return. Until January 24, 2014, the day of rebirth!
2. He’s already back to his sassy self!
3. And is showin’ off his recommendation chops.
4. That’s a link to Friday by Rebecca Black, obvs.
5. And reminding us of better days.
6. Things are going to get goooooood!
8. P.S. JM came back to Twitter the same day that his girlfriend, Katy Perry hit 50 million followers.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.