5. When Derek Phillips, who played Billy Riggins, showed up at Crosby’s wedding as a character named Billy.
Billy is Riggins’ rock on FNL. But in Parenthood he’s anything but steady. (He turned up again — this time most definitely as beer-swigging Billy Riggins — at the Luncheonette in the Parenthood webisode series.)
10. When Landry and his band, Crucifictorious, performed at the Luncheonette in the Parenthood web series.
No seriously, it’s Landry. Not the actor that plays Landry. It is actually just Landry. Meanwhile, Mae Whitman’s character, Amber, wears an East Dillon Lions T-shirt and asks Billy to tell Tim that she says hi. The two apparently hooked up once. (“It was one time.”) And she calls Landry “Lance,” apparently under the influence of Coach Taylor’s inability to get his name right.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers really mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️