1. For this season’s fashion show in Paris, Karl Lagerfeld and Chanel held a feminist protest.
2. It was led by Cara Delevingne.
3. Signs included “Tweed is Better Than Tweet” and “Boys Should Get Pregnant Too.”
4. They reminded us that freedom should be free and that girls should dare to be different.
5. Models like Gisele Bundchen
6. Georgia May Jagger
7. Joan Smalls
8. And Kendall Jenner walked.
Oh sorry, I mean JUST “Kendall.”
12. Guess they should learn to make fashion not war, huh?
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.