1. This is Hottie McHottie, Cary Joji Fukunaga.
3. And the total babe who made you sweat during the Emmys.
4. Here he is killing it with a man bun.
5. Not into it? URGH FINE. What about him clean-cut?
6. And him in a news cap. I MEAN COME ON.
7. Here he is making his #art.
8. And apparently this is what he does when he’s in love with someone. It’s just like. So. Good.
I’ve scoured for mourning jewelry, put pieces together that have matched from around the world; I’ve given lost lockets as gifts. I’ve written immense love letters that are supposed to be opened over days at a time. I used to always make art for girls. That was the thing I did for girls to like me. I did portraits, drawings, letters that formed outlines of significant things in our relationship. Art. I just used art in general. It usually worked.
9. If you want it, come and get it, Cary.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.