1. The feeling of watching all of the fresh-faced first years arriving on campus for the first time (while it's your last)
2. The feeling of disappointment when the "easy" gen-ed you're taking to graduate isn't so easy
3. The feeling of complete dread when people ask, "What are you doing after graduation?"
4. That feeling of panic after the first semester is over and you realize that you only have 112 days left at your beloved college
5. The feeling of complete and utter sadness when you meet someone new who you wish you'd been friends with since freshman year
6. The feeling of absolute denial that four years have already flown by since you arrived on campus
7. The feeling of your thesis deadline creeping up on you
8. The feeling when you're doing a whole lot of "lasts" on campus with your best friends
9. The panic to find a job after graduation
10. The feeling when you're saying goodbye to all the people and memories, one last time.
11. And the excitement that hits when you realize how soon alumni weekend is
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!