Let's face it - in college you majored in procrastination.
So when it was time to study, you looked for something else to occupy your time.
1. Rewatch that show on Netflix for the fifth time.
2. Eat every possible available snack in your dorm room.
3. Decide to go out for a* drink with friends.
4. Perform an impromptu solo concert.
5. Stalk your old high school classmates on Facebook.
6. Look up all the cat videos on Youtube.
7. Work out at the rec center on campus.
8. Call your mom to see how her life is going.
9. Take a quick power nap.
10. Text every single one of your friends to see what they're up to.
11. Pick out your outfit for tomorrow.
12. Plan your entire future wedding on Pinterest.
13. Clean/Rearrange your room.
14. Join a club or play an intramural sport.
15. Finally realize you have no other choice than to actually study.
16. FOR FIVE MINUTES AND THEN YOU START BACK AT #1.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!