Have you ever just wished you could go back to college?
1. Having to live in different towns than your friends.
2. Having to start paying off your student loans.
3. And having more bills to pay in general.
4. Having to get a real job.
5. Because applying and interviewing is actually the worst.
6. And then you have to work 8 hour days instead of several hour-long increments throughout the week.
7. Having little to no down time in your day.
8. Being told that it's not socially acceptable to get drunk during the week.
9. Not being able to walk everywhere.
10. Having to grocery shop for yourself.
11. Having to move back in with your parents (even temporarily).
12. And then having to find your own place to live.
13. Oh - and did I mention having to pay all those bills?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!