13. While others were (perhaps understandably) a little unsure.
At Fashion Week, a show can walk with an all-white cast of models, followed by a much more balanced (or, really, a much less unbalanced lineup in the same venue an hour or so later). Such is the whim of the industry’s top casting directors.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷