Wearing a coat or jacket like this — i.e., wrong — is very much a thing right now.
Vogue has coined the fad coat slinging, proclaiming that “the chicest way to wear a coat is to not.” And if Vogue says so, it must be true.
2. But these folks’ sleeves are feeling very neglected, all the same. Won’t someone think about the sleeves?
(The mild, spontaneous case of duckface in the background here is also a nice touch.)
Rare is the occasion when pairing black socks with your pseudo-sandals is not the biggest fashion rule break found in a single outfit.
Note here the CRAZY possibility of two jackets both being worn sans arms-in-sleeves.
Bonus Miranda Priestly GIF to finish with:
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.