Wearing a coat or jacket like this — i.e., wrong — is very much a thing right now.
Vogue has coined the fad coat slinging, proclaiming that “the chicest way to wear a coat is to not.” And if Vogue says so, it must be true.
2. But these folks’ sleeves are feeling very neglected, all the same. Won’t someone think about the sleeves?
(The mild, spontaneous case of duckface in the background here is also a nice touch.)
Rare is the occasion when pairing black socks with your pseudo-sandals is not the biggest fashion rule break found in a single outfit.
Note here the CRAZY possibility of two jackets both being worn sans arms-in-sleeves.
Bonus Miranda Priestly GIF to finish with:
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.