Wearing a coat or jacket like this — i.e., wrong — is very much a thing right now.
Vogue has coined the fad coat slinging, proclaiming that “the chicest way to wear a coat is to not.” And if Vogue says so, it must be true.
2. But these folks’ sleeves are feeling very neglected, all the same. Won’t someone think about the sleeves?
(The mild, spontaneous case of duckface in the background here is also a nice touch.)
Rare is the occasion when pairing black socks with your pseudo-sandals is not the biggest fashion rule break found in a single outfit.
Note here the CRAZY possibility of two jackets both being worn sans arms-in-sleeves.
Bonus Miranda Priestly GIF to finish with:
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Actor Bill Paxton, who starred in a number of films — "Twister" "Titanic," and "Apollo 13" — has died at 61.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱