1. Look, even the hardiest street-style photographers get distracted by puppies. (As so they should.)
Below, enjoy a selection of the best dedicated doggie followers of fashion spotted at this season’s New York Fashion Week.
Note: Some of these dogs may claim to have just been taking their afternoon walks at Lincoln Center and just got caught up in the fashion circus unexpectedly. But they’re all far too well-groomed for the “oh, you want to photograph me? but I’m not even wearing my best collar” line to fly.
DOGGIE DENIM! With classy Burberry-esque check hemlines too.
DOGGIE POLKA DOTS! A look that’s perhaps even better than the denim, and who would have thought that a pair off canine chaps could be bested.
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥