1) Nailed an internship!!
2) It won't be so bad!
3) Look at all the experience I'm getting.
4) When people ask you what you do, you smile and cheerfully say, "I intern at *insert company that owns you*!"
5) "How do you like it?"
6) Let me incessantly check my bank account to see if I magically got more money.
7) It'll be okay.
8) I'll start looking for a part-time job.
9) What do you mean this is $10?? No way, man, I can't afford that.
10) Should I eat, or should I do laundry?
11) I'm so fucking poor.
12) It. Will. Be. Okay.
13) On a good day, I love my office!
14) On most other days, I fucking hate this place.
15) "Hey, can you go on a coffee run?"
16) "Hey, do you mind making copies and stapling them?
17) "Hey, can you-"
18) I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
19) If I don't get paid, do I really have to go into the office today?
20) How do I phrase "Office Bitch" to make it sound more professional?
21) It's fine. I'm fine. Everything's fine.
22) This is a really valuable learning experience...in the art of survival.
23) I'm at this point in my life where I'm just grateful I could get anything at all.
24) Wait...if I busted my ass this hard trying to get an unpaid position, what the hell am I going to have to do for a paid one??
At least Bill Murray is telling people not to shoot us. That counts for something...right?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!