1. The Fashion Police Cruiser
According to a representative for Mercedes, some cars sharing the road with the Fashion Force have been afraid they are being pulled over, while on one jaunt, the black-and-white Mercedes (with flashing lights on top) was stopped by a genuine police car. The reason? The officers wanted to take a photo.
2. One of the Fashionable
Some of those hot, chic, more fashionable people were invited to a small cocktail party at the tents to celebrate their hot, chic and fashionable status.
3. Fashionable in the Minority
“There’s something you learn from driving around in a mock Mercedes cop car with stylist Brad Goreski, formerly of “The Rachel Zoe Project”: It’s actually really challenging to find stylish people on the streets of Manhattan.”
4. Vanessa Hudgens
Apparently she was also at the event. Never really thought of her as fashionable.
5. More pictures of the fashionable at The Wall Street Journal
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.