1. The Fashion Police Cruiser
According to a representative for Mercedes, some cars sharing the road with the Fashion Force have been afraid they are being pulled over, while on one jaunt, the black-and-white Mercedes (with flashing lights on top) was stopped by a genuine police car. The reason? The officers wanted to take a photo.
2. One of the Fashionable
Some of those hot, chic, more fashionable people were invited to a small cocktail party at the tents to celebrate their hot, chic and fashionable status.
3. Fashionable in the Minority
“There’s something you learn from driving around in a mock Mercedes cop car with stylist Brad Goreski, formerly of “The Rachel Zoe Project”: It’s actually really challenging to find stylish people on the streets of Manhattan.”
4. Vanessa Hudgens
Apparently she was also at the event. Never really thought of her as fashionable.
5. More pictures of the fashionable at The Wall Street Journal
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at