1. Your Best Friend’s Phone
Also known as the “brick” phone. You were extremely jealous…even though it was ugly and all she could do was play snake on it.
2. Your First Phone
Behold. The most beautiful piece of machinery that ever existed. Within a week I had to pay my dad back for all 500 text messages I sent. EL OH EL.
3. THE Camera Phone
Literally EVERY popular girl had this phone. I was so jealous when I would see them taking pics during lunch.
4. The Hottest Phone Out There
You know who had these. You know.
5. The Sidekick
The people that had these phones were ALWAYS the coolest, and always amazed you with how fast they could type.
6. The One You Were Jealous Of…But You’re Not Sure Why
It’s probably because it was called the EnV.
7. Your First “Cool” Phone
Well maybe this was just me because my parents were SO CRUEL (#firstworldproblems), and decided to deny me the latest and greatest technology. But come on, you can’t even say you don’t miss your LG Chocolate.
8. The Blackberry
9. The iPhone
The original iPhone. Only your really well off friends had this one…
10. The Year Samsung Got Their Act Together
And every iPhone user was like “Omg ew, it’s so big”…that’s what she said.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.