1. Condom Dress
Created by brazilian artist Adriana Bertini, they are made of thousands of quality-control-rejected condoms. These colorful clothes were shown at the “Dress Up Against AIDS: Condom Couture,” an exhibition at UCLA’s Fowler Museum.
2. Hamburger Dress
Created by artist Joy Kampia, who specializes in crocheted sculpture and wearable art.
3. Chocolate Dress
Designed by the famous spanish designer Paco Rabanne
4. Cream Puff Dress
On 2006, Valentyn Shtefano, a Chef from Ukraine, made this dress from 1,500 cream puffs for his fiancee. It took two months, with the final product weighing in at 20 pounds.
5. Charmin Toilet Paper Dress
Katrina Chalifoux of Illinois created this toilet paper wedding dress for a competition sponsored by “Ripley’s Believe It or Not!”
6. Skittle Wrapper Dress
15 hours and 101 Skittle wrappers after, Craftster user Theperilouspopsicle finished her Prom dress made entirely out of this candy wrappers.
7. Tent Dress
The “Ms. Homeland Security: Illegal Entry Dress Tent,” by Robin Lasser and Adrienne Pao
8. All Natural Dress
Artist/fashion designer Robin Barcus creates unusual dresses from natural ingredients: lily pad, dandelion, corn husk, pinecones and more.
9. Sexiest Wedding Dress Ever
10. It Can Never Get Too Sexy Huh?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.