1. Tonight at the Golden Globes while Ryan Gosling was walking up to the stage to accept his award for something or other, there was a thing happening that was honestly more important.
2. Go on, look close.
4. EVEN CLOSER.
5. OK THAT’S CLOSE ENOUGH!
6. But yeah, that’s right. Ryan Reynolds and Andrew Garfield were kissing.
7. I don’t know why it happened and guess what, I don’t care! Because it did! And now we have this GIF to last us for the rest of time!
8. And as long as Blake Lively approves, so do I.
9. I ship #RANDREW.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺