1. First it’s like, WOOH GONNA PLAY CANDY CRUSH!!! MY FAV GAME! It’s loading, omg you can hardly wait.
2. Then you’re in and jeez everyone wants your help. CHECK ALL, OK WHATEVER LET’S GO.
3. Wooh! You have five full lives. It’s level 68. Things are awesome. Life is great.
6. And then you get the holy grail. The sprinkled cookie.
7. And then TWO SPRINKLED COOKIES.
9. Then things change. You just can’t fucking beat this level. LIKE HI, MOVE THE BLUE ONE OVER, STUPID GAME.
11. Then the chocolate starts taking over your screen like a monster blob.
12. And then this happens and you’re like, “WTF I CAN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING.”
13. But then there’s that little sprinkled thing again and you calm down. It’s OK. All is OK.
15. And you consider purchasing some stripes to give you the push you need. But then you see how much it costs and you laugh and throw your phone.
16. So like some beggar, you take to Facebook. And you are relying on people you haven’t seen since high school to give you a life.
19. But before you start playing again, you scroll up to the top and realize someone you know is actually at the last level and you hate them.
23. You will make it.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎