1. This is a computer. Ever heard of it??
5. And also confusing. What is this thing?! A TYPEWRITER?!! Ha ha, no silly!
6. It was awe inspiring. You could type whatever the hell you wanted and then DELETE IT!
7. YOU LOVED IT!
9. IT WAS AWESOME.
12. Or just stare at this beauty.
14. WHERE WAS IT’S BRAIN AND HOW DID IT DO WHAT IT DID?!
15. Then at somepoint you came in contact with Trine Callegos, AKA: Internet.
17. But actually, not really.
18. But still, it was really something.
20. “Come on everybody, gather ‘round! Let’s Look at stuff like pictures and words!”
21. You held up that semi-portable piece of equipment and you held it proud.
22. Oh you.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing dodged multiple questions on Donald Trump's false claim that millions voted illegally in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬