3. BUT YOU’D BE WRONG. Because clearly you did not see Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s performance. Proceed with caution; I don’t want to have any responsibility for your heart stopping.
4. First: Say hello to JDT doing some saw stuff in sweatpants and a tank top . She’s re-creating the dance her husband did in Magic Mike, but I don’t care about that right now. Only this.
5. I MEAN.
6. I MEANNNNNNN.
7. I MEANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. OK, anyway, then she does this move.
9. And then you catch a glimpse of her drawn-on abs, which she doesn’t even need because look at her.
10. Then there’s some kind of dangerous dancing that involves licking an electric screwdriver, but honestly it’s cool.
11. If you are still breathing, inhale and exhale slowly, and then witness this:
12. And this:
13. And this, this, this.
14. Here are those stupid drawn-on abs again, which I can look past because of obvious reasons.
15. AND THEN, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, IT WAS ALL OVER. AND CLEARLY SHE WON THIS THING.
16. LL Cool J’s reaction pretty much sums up this whole experience.
17. On behalf of lesbians everywhere (or just this one, me), thank you so much for this, Jenna. Oh, and obviously watch it in full here:
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.