The game is simple, it’s 50% drinking game, 50% candy land. The rules:
3. 1. To begin, Each person chooses a teammate by putting up a random amount of fingers to their forehead. Person with one less number than you have is your partner! YAY LET’S PLAY!
4. 2. Zones. Pawns. Soldiers. THERE’S A CASTLE.
5. 3. Shotgun tip off!
6. 4. The ground is lava-DO NOT TOUCH THE FLOOR!
7. 5. Chairs, couches, stools and people can be stepped on. THE GROUND IS LAVA THOUGH, STAY OFF THE GROUND OR YOU WILL MELT IN LAVA!
8. 6. Know the presidents, specifically JFK. They will come in handy. (This will be explained more in future steps.)
9. 7. Now move around! But stay off the floor!
10. 8. Chant time again! On the count of three put a number to your forehead, person who puts up a “1” gets to move positions!
11. 9. Ummm, on the count of three chant a very short poem about a president, then follow up with another short poem about a president
12. 10. DRINK!
13. 11. Piggy backing is encouraged.
14. 12. Recycle. Beer gets thrown in the bin!
15. 13. You touched the floor AKA the lava, YOU LOSE.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.