1. ATTENTION: Chris Meloni is on twitter (if you didn’t already know) and he’s AMAZING AT IT.
2. First of all, he totally gets the ~funny pics~ thing, and uses them wisely.
3. He is hip with the times and can use twerking in a sentence without totally embarassing himself.
4. Plus he says things like “who’s wit me”
6. And “turn up,” while doing this kind of move shamelessly.
7. His selfie game is strong.
10. It’s like he has this innate selfie instinct that tells him when to take one.
11. He humble brags about his close relationship with dragonflies…
13. Which actually isn’t much of a secret.
14. He posts pictures of himself just looking cool as fuck.
15. Like this one where he is piloting a small plane lookin’ all badass and stuff.
16. But he also posts photos of him in his warmest moments. Like this loving picture of him and his dog.
18. He’s very supportive of his peeps.
19. And posts very important check-ins with his #partner4life.
20. Even though he’s got famous friends…
21. …and other famous ex-lovers.
22. …he’s always keeping it real.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.