1. ATTENTION: Chris Meloni is on twitter (if you didn’t already know) and he’s AMAZING AT IT.
2. First of all, he totally gets the ~funny pics~ thing, and uses them wisely.
3. He is hip with the times and can use twerking in a sentence without totally embarassing himself.
4. Plus he says things like “who’s wit me”
6. And “turn up,” while doing this kind of move shamelessly.
7. His selfie game is strong.
10. It’s like he has this innate selfie instinct that tells him when to take one.
11. He humble brags about his close relationship with dragonflies…
13. Which actually isn’t much of a secret.
14. He posts pictures of himself just looking cool as fuck.
15. Like this one where he is piloting a small plane lookin’ all badass and stuff.
16. But he also posts photos of him in his warmest moments. Like this loving picture of him and his dog.
18. He’s very supportive of his peeps.
19. And posts very important check-ins with his #partner4life.
20. Even though he’s got famous friends…
21. …and other famous ex-lovers.
22. …he’s always keeping it real.
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.