1. This guy came out to announce the birth of the baby and was like, “LOOK AT MY BELL.”
2. And then was like, “YOU GUYS ON THE RIGHT, ALSO LOOK AT MY BELL.”
3. And he had on a BEAUTIFUL BIB TO CATCH HIS DRIBBLES (IF THAT SHOULD HAPPEN).
4. With frilly sleeves that look like the top of a baby’s tiny socks…
5. And he was wearing CLOGS furnished with perfectly shined buckles…
6. And he had so many badges and was like, “LOOK AT MY BADGES!!!”
7. Then he spoke.
8. And he was like “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”
9. And “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
10. And “AHHHHHSHEGBSGBDSFKGJSLFJKNDKFAHHHHHHHHH”
11. AND HE JUST KEPT SCREAMING AND CRYING AND ASKING HIS MOM FOR CANDY.
12. And even though the veins in his neck were about to burst, he kept yelling because he really wanted that candy even though it was before dinnertime.
14. AND THEN HE LOOKED AT THE PRESS AREA AND THESE GUYS WERE THERE.
16. I love the town crier the end.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return with a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, and Sean Hayes will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.