1. When Bradley Cooper and Amy Poehler giggled together:
3. Hamm moment #1:
4. When Anne’s mom voted for her:
5. Darren Criss’ “I’m an actor” speech
6. January Jones as David Bowie:
7. When Anne Hathaway said “crushed it.”
11. When this lady videobombed Chris Tucker:
The lady being actress Jackie Weaver.
12. When the cast of “Downton Abbey” won and coined this new phrase:
13. Jennifer Lawrence’s wardrobe malfunction:
14. And this hug:
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀