1. Autumn days while wearing fingerless gloves.
2. Holding umbrellas.
3. Wearing headphones.
4. Taking pictures with fans.
5. Whatever is on the ground.
6. Little black hats.
7. Little checkered headbands.
8. Other headbands that aren’t checkered.
9. Deep U-neck shirts.
10. Sweeping bangs.
11. Politely holding a purse.
12. Getting caught by cameras looking fresh.
13. Flower boxes.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.