1. First of all, it's important to have a bagel with you at all times in case you see someone who looks like they need a bagel.
2. When you get to Lincoln Center it's just a sea of girls and guys who want to be photographed.
4. Some people do get photographed...
5. A LOT. This girl had 20 people around her (I didn't know who she was).
6. There are also adorable kids there who just love fashion and do this and everyone loves it.
7. And dogs. Fashionable dogs are important.
8. Then celebrities walk by! This is Rachel Zoe's hair:
10. Some of the photographers could be models, so I took a photo of this guy to return the favor.
11. Inside the tent there are dozens of stations for advertisers and stuff.
12. And you have to scan your ticket to get your seating assignment. "I'm in H-9-13?! UGH I SHOULD JUST JUMP OFF A BRIGDE."
13. But they give out free water bottles, so that's cool!
14. Then you get to enter the room and there are lights and music.
15. And everyone is mingling and interviewing and standing on the runway before it starts.
16. Don't worry, though, it's covered in plastic until the show starts so that our normal, dirty shoes don't touch the runway.
17. And then you sit and wait because the show was supposed to start at 5, but it's now 5:30, so instead you just take a photo of this woman in a Quaker's outfit.
21. Then the show is over and you are free to run up to celebrities and stylists and take creepshots of them, like I did with Brad Goreski:
All photos taken by me, Lauren Yapalater.