Hello, everyone. I've gathered you all here today to talk about a very large family that you might be familiar with: the Kardashians/Jenners. Specifically, all of the companies/franchises/shows/products that this family has their hand in.
1. ShoeDazzle: A subscription shoe service founded by Kim Kardashian (among others) in 2009.
2. Kimsaprincess eBay store: Kim's eBay store, now used for charity.
3. Kimoji: Kim Kardashian West's personalized Emoji app, released in December 2015.
4. The Dash Stores: A boutique clothing store chain owned by Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian, founded in 2006.
5. Kendall & Kylie: Kendall and Kylie's clothing line For PacSun, released in 2013.
6. Kendall + Kylie: Kendall and Kylie's clothing line for Topshop released in early 2016.
7. Kylie Cosmetics: Kylie Jenner's makeup line.
8. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood: Kim's mobile game.
9. Kendall & Kylie: Kendall and Kylie Jenner's mobile game.
10. Getting Ready With Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Kendall and Kylie's webisode series with Gillette in 2012.
11. All of their personal apps: Khloé, Kourtney, Kendall, Kim and Kylie each have one.
12. Rebels: City of Indra: Kendall and Kylie Jenner's book (ghostwritten by Maya Sloan) published in 2014.
13. Kardashian Khaos: A Kardashian souvenir shop inside the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Vegas, which opened in 2011.
14. California Community Church: The church founded by Kris Jenner and Pastor Brad Johnson in 2012.
15. Kardashian Kollection: Khloé, Kourtney, and Kim's clothing line.
16. Selfish: Kim's book published in 2015.
17. Kardashian Konfidential: A book by Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé Kardashian published in 2010.
18. Kardashian Beauty: Line of beauty products by Kim, Khloé, and Kourtney.
19. Kim Kardashian Fragrance: Kim's perfume line from 2009–2014.
20. Kylie Hair Kouture: Kylie Jenner's extensions, which launched in October 2014.
21. Kylie Jenner and Sinful Colors: Kylie Jenner's nail polish collaboration with Sinful Colors for Walmart.
22. Kendall + Kylie Madden Girl: Collaboration with Steve Madden, released in 2014.
23. Kardashian Kolors by OPI: A nail polish line collaboration with Kendall, Kylie, Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé that launched around 2011.
24. Kris Jenner...and All Things Kardashian: Book by Kris Jenner published in 2011.
25. Metal Haven by Kendall and Kylie: Jewelry collection launched in 2013 by Kendall and Kylie Jenner in collaboration with Pascal Mouawad.
Current business status: CLOSED! It was a onetime thang.
26. Kardashian Glow: Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé's tanning product that launched in early 2013.
27. Kardashian Kard: A prepaid debit card that hit the market in 2010.
28. Arthur George: Rob Kardashian's sock line, founded in 2012.
29. BG5: The girl group managed by Rob Kardashian (and Kris Jenner).
30. Unbreakable Love and Unbreakable Bond: Khloé's fragrance with Lamar Odom released in early 2011.
Current business status: CLOSED. Yeah.