1. Adam Pally eats a ghost pepper with bread on his head:
2. Amy Poehler double flips the bird:
3. Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo roll around on stage over their award:
4. Paul Feig flips the bird:
5. Puppies eating cheeseburgers:
6. Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph share a tender moment:
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."