1. Are you ever sitting at a red light and a car pulls up next to you and you can feel their eyes looking at you, burning a hole through your flesh, but you don’t want to make eye contact?
2. But you can’t help it so you turn to your right and SHIA LABEOUF IS STARING YOU DOWN?
3. AND HIS EYES ARE JUST PIERCING THROUGH YOUR SOUL.
4. AND HE JUST NODS AT YOU AND KEEPS STARING.
5. And then you drive away because YOU WILL NOT DIE LIKE THIS, NOT HERE, NOT BY A SHIA DEATH STARE.
6. But the memory will live on forever.
The whole story of the Shia interaction is posted on reddit by the guy who experienced the stare down.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀