Here are some doomsday scenarios and what needs to be done to survive:
3. Hyperinflation: U.S. is not at risk but you should still learn how to weld. Welding is good.
4. Global Pandemic: Possible, but an alternate location is needed to isolate yourself. So get a bunker stat.
5. Worldwide economic collapse: Maybe it could happen, just stay away from this guy.
6. Nuclear Fallout: You’ll be O.K. except if you live in Ontario, Canada.
7. Polar Shift: Geographically impossible, but sure, yeah, prep away.
8. New Madrid Zone Earthquake (fault zone in the midwest): It has happened before, it’s one of those “Black Swan” events, so it could happen tomorrow. I’d start prepping yesterday.
9. Note: building a thousand spider holes might not help you during armageddon.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎