Here are some doomsday scenarios and what needs to be done to survive:
3. Hyperinflation: U.S. is not at risk but you should still learn how to weld. Welding is good.
4. Global Pandemic: Possible, but an alternate location is needed to isolate yourself. So get a bunker stat.
5. Worldwide economic collapse: Maybe it could happen, just stay away from this guy.
6. Nuclear Fallout: You’ll be O.K. except if you live in Ontario, Canada.
7. Polar Shift: Geographically impossible, but sure, yeah, prep away.
8. New Madrid Zone Earthquake (fault zone in the midwest): It has happened before, it’s one of those “Black Swan” events, so it could happen tomorrow. I’d start prepping yesterday.
9. Note: building a thousand spider holes might not help you during armageddon.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻