Here are some doomsday scenarios and what needs to be done to survive:
3. Hyperinflation: U.S. is not at risk but you should still learn how to weld. Welding is good.
4. Global Pandemic: Possible, but an alternate location is needed to isolate yourself. So get a bunker stat.
5. Worldwide economic collapse: Maybe it could happen, just stay away from this guy.
6. Nuclear Fallout: You’ll be O.K. except if you live in Ontario, Canada.
7. Polar Shift: Geographically impossible, but sure, yeah, prep away.
8. New Madrid Zone Earthquake (fault zone in the midwest): It has happened before, it’s one of those “Black Swan” events, so it could happen tomorrow. I’d start prepping yesterday.
9. Note: building a thousand spider holes might not help you during armageddon.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂