Here are some doomsday scenarios and what needs to be done to survive:
3. Hyperinflation: U.S. is not at risk but you should still learn how to weld. Welding is good.
4. Global Pandemic: Possible, but an alternate location is needed to isolate yourself. So get a bunker stat.
5. Worldwide economic collapse: Maybe it could happen, just stay away from this guy.
6. Nuclear Fallout: You’ll be O.K. except if you live in Ontario, Canada.
7. Polar Shift: Geographically impossible, but sure, yeah, prep away.
8. New Madrid Zone Earthquake (fault zone in the midwest): It has happened before, it’s one of those “Black Swan” events, so it could happen tomorrow. I’d start prepping yesterday.
9. Note: building a thousand spider holes might not help you during armageddon.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎