14. The Macklemore head nod:
Macklemore was head jamming to Willie Nelson, and even though it wasn’t the ~ravey~ part of the show, he could have at least body shimmied.
13. The Robin Thicke and Paula Patton sway:
What is this, a funeral concert?! What happened to those moves, Robin?? SCARED, ARE YA?
12. The Keith Urban head roll:
“WOOH! YEAH BOY, let’s ride a horse!”
11. The Bruno Mars turkey neck:
For a dancer in a bolo tie I expected a lot more.
9. The Katy Perry shoulder shrugging:
“This beat is good, my shoulders can follow this beat!”
8. The Ringo clap:
CLAP CLAP CLAP. Sadly the clap is not an actual dance move, but the effort is there.
7. The Queen Latifah preach dance:
Yes. She’s feeling it. THE MUSIC LIVES INSIDE OF HER.
6. The Imagine Dragons full-body groove:
It takes time to learn to move like this but even more credit to them because they did it while covered in sticky red paint.
5. The Paul McCartney finger snap:
Similar to the Ringo Clap, but this Beatle utilizes only his phalanges, which takes concentration and real finger rhythm.
Yeah, Yoko moved and Paul McCartney grooved, but there was no one — NO ONE — as dance-y as Taylor. Her feet needed a bucket of ice to recover from her intense body movements. She wins this one.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀