3. Then we realized it was these guys.
4. And they were singing.
5. To each other.
6. And to us.
7. And they were crying.
8. So many tears.
9. It could only be cured by a fervent make out.
10. And then they were a matching quartet!
11. And Jason Bateman made this face!
12. Then they got drunk.
13. IT WAS OUT OF CONTROL.
14. The band wasn’t happy.
15. Things were falling apart.
16. And then it ended.
18. The End.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉