1. First Shia tweeted this:
3. Then this email was sent to the production company and seemingly Alec Baldwin:
5. After qouting David Mamet, he posted this email, a conversation between Alec Baldwin and himself:
8. After that he posted an email Tom Sturridge sent to him:
10. Then he tweeted several things that were slightly philosophical and kind of confusing:
15. And then he ended with this email, from the fight director of “Orhpans”:
17. What do you think went down between Alec and Shia, and should he have posted the emails? Now for a Louis Stevens GIF.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.