1. First Shia tweeted this:
3. Then this email was sent to the production company and seemingly Alec Baldwin:
5. After qouting David Mamet, he posted this email, a conversation between Alec Baldwin and himself:
8. After that he posted an email Tom Sturridge sent to him:
10. Then he tweeted several things that were slightly philosophical and kind of confusing:
15. And then he ended with this email, from the fight director of “Orhpans”:
17. What do you think went down between Alec and Shia, and should he have posted the emails? Now for a Louis Stevens GIF.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀