1. First Shia tweeted this:
3. Then this email was sent to the production company and seemingly Alec Baldwin:
5. After qouting David Mamet, he posted this email, a conversation between Alec Baldwin and himself:
8. After that he posted an email Tom Sturridge sent to him:
10. Then he tweeted several things that were slightly philosophical and kind of confusing:
15. And then he ended with this email, from the fight director of “Orhpans”:
17. What do you think went down between Alec and Shia, and should he have posted the emails? Now for a Louis Stevens GIF.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀