It’s a Christmas miracle! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back on.
Janet Jackson is engaged to Wissam Al Mana. Even though it’s been three years, I still had hopes for her and Jermaine Dupri.
Brandy is also engaged, to music exec Ryan Press. ‘Tis the season!
Britney Spears’ former brother-in-law, Christopher Federline (brother of Kevin) is claiming he and Britney slept together and her oldest son is his, not his brother’s.
Lindsay Lohan is pisssssed at the producers of Scary Movie 5.
Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, don’t worry. Charlie Sheen really did pay off her tax bill.
Jennifer Aniston is still a hottie, does not look one bit pregnant.
Nicki Minaj wore another weird outfit.
Glee creator Ryan Murphy welcomed his second child.
Tom Cruise has hired (maybe) a new girlfriend, and she’s 26.
Les Miserables killed it at the box office. Anne Hathaway can sleep easy now.
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy are devastated by their divorce.
Here’s a photo of the luckiest baby in the world being held by her mom somewhere in paradise. (It’s Beyoncé and Blue Ivy).
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.