1. Some gave us cold hard numbers:
4. $350 was an oddly popular figure.
7. And some gave us higher cold hard numbers:
Each outfit cost 5,000 Norwegian krone, which is approximately $900.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HAT?
11. There’s big money in the handbag business.
14. And in the shoe market, too.
15. Some folks wouldn’t divulge…
16. Or they were proud of their finds.
18. Or, then again, maybe they just didn’t need to spend a dime.
19. Here’s Padma Lakshmi, who credits “friendship” for her dress:
20. And then there was us. Lili worked hard for that bag.
21. And so did I!
22. But in the end maybe it doesn’t matter how much the clothes cost, because like this guy said:
“Style is priceless”
—All photos taken by Lauren Yapalater and Lili Salzberg for BuzzFeed.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.