1. Some gave us cold hard numbers:
4. $350 was an oddly popular figure.
7. And some gave us higher cold hard numbers:
Each outfit cost 5,000 Norwegian krone, which is approximately $900.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HAT?
11. There’s big money in the handbag business.
14. And in the shoe market, too.
15. Some folks wouldn’t divulge…
16. Or they were proud of their finds.
18. Or, then again, maybe they just didn’t need to spend a dime.
19. Here’s Padma Lakshmi, who credits “friendship” for her dress:
20. And then there was us. Lili worked hard for that bag.
21. And so did I!
22. But in the end maybe it doesn’t matter how much the clothes cost, because like this guy said:
“Style is priceless”
—All photos taken by Lauren Yapalater and Lili Salzberg for BuzzFeed.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨