1. First, let’s look at his Facebook page.
2. It’s really funny…
3. And Interactive:
4. See, he quizzes you later:
5. It’s silly.
6. And clever…
7. And humorous…
8. Just look..
19. And as a handsome young man:
20. Now, moving on to Twitter:
21. He’s such a jokester!
Just bought an amazing new pen that writes in any language.— Steve Martin
Just bought a new solar-powered tanning bed.— Steve Martin
Got my first gray hair today.— Steve Martin
Hello, I’m Steve Martin. Thank you for reading my tweet. How may I direct your eyes across the words?— Steve Martin
I am sitting outside, looking at my backyard in 3-D.— Steve Martin
28. And he knows how to use cool check marks:
29. Plus, he posts more pictures!
32. I now pronounce you King Of Social Media!
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨