1. First, let’s look at his Facebook page.
2. It’s really funny…
3. And Interactive:
4. See, he quizzes you later:
5. It’s silly.
6. And clever…
7. And humorous…
8. Just look..
19. And as a handsome young man:
20. Now, moving on to Twitter:
21. He’s such a jokester!
Just bought an amazing new pen that writes in any language.— Steve Martin
Just bought a new solar-powered tanning bed.— Steve Martin
Got my first gray hair today.— Steve Martin
Hello, I’m Steve Martin. Thank you for reading my tweet. How may I direct your eyes across the words?— Steve Martin
I am sitting outside, looking at my backyard in 3-D.— Steve Martin
28. And he knows how to use cool check marks:
29. Plus, he posts more pictures!
32. I now pronounce you King Of Social Media!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭