1. The mugshot:
Sam Worthington was arrested Saturday for allegedly fighting and had to be subdued with pepper spray.
Cops say the “Avatar” star was at Vortex, a restaurant in Atlanta, when he was refused entrance because people at the door felt he was too intoxicated … this after he got into an argument because he didn’t have the ID required to get inside the club.
According to the police report, a witness told cops Worthington became disorderly. He allegedly pushed the doorman twice and the doorman responded by pepper spraying him and putting him in cuffs until the cops arrived.
3. The old Sam, sans goatee:
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀