FACT: The audience cam at the VMAs is the best thing that was ever invented. If you find yourself bored by the actual show, the audience cam (which can only be seen online) will lift your spirits. THIS IS WHY.
2. And watch them take selfies with Jordin Sparks.
3. And also see Taylor take Jordin’s phone and see that they stage photos JUST LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE.
4. Because you can see what Katy Perry is doing when she is bored (checking her phone).
5. And watch her take selfies with Sam Smith.
6. And it feels like you are spying on them, but it’s totally legal.
7. Because you can see that at one point Jessie J and J.Lo exchanged phone numbers.
8. And Kim Kardashian told a story to her sisters in which she said, “I’m so happy for you” about something, but I have no idea what about, which makes everything more exciting.
9. Because you can catch Katy Perry taking a creep shot of J.Lo’s butt.
10. And just enjoy watching Laverne Cox get down to some music.
11. Because you can empathize with Jeff Daniels who just sat there like this.
12. Because you can witness Taylor Swift whispering into Demi Lovato’s ear.
13. And then watch them just say nothing to each other. (Hi, Nick Jonas).
14. Because you can be a fly on the wall when Kim Kardashian introduces Sam Smith to her sisters.
15. And just sit back and watch J.Lo get her groove on.
16. Because you can see the actual setup of where everyone is sitting instead of being confused by different camera angles.
17. And you can find celebrities hugging and not paying attention to anyone but themselves.
18. Because you can get a glimpse of Katy Perry dancing like this.
19. And then watch as she picks something up off the floor like a commoner would.
20. Because you can experience the joy that is Taylor Swift crowd dancing.
21. All throughout the night.
22. Until the end of time.
23. And because you’ll be able to witness the moment when Jay Z realized his daughter was BLUE IVY and more flawless than everyone else.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."