1. What’s your birthday?
Uhhh, it’s on my card, doi.
2. Are you over 21?
3. What is your middle name?
Hehehe, it says it on my license.
4. How tall are you?
I’m as tall as my ID says I am.
5. What color are your eyes?
They change in the sun.
6. What’s your home zip code?
My chest cavity because HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS. *blinks*
7. What’s the name of the street you live on?
Ummm, It’s clearly written on my ID!
8. What’s your astrological sign?
Lololol, I don’t believe in stars.
9. What’s your Chinese zodiac sign?
*eats a snickers bar*
10. What’s the name of your town said backwards?
R u serious.
11. How do you spell your last name?
12. How many letters are in your full name, first and last combined?
13. How old are you?
I’m 19 — I MEAN 21. FUCK.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.