Background: We all know the thing that happened to Prince Oberyn on Game of Thrones. It was terrible. It was sad. It was gruesome. It was UNJUST. So we decided to let Pedro Pascal, the man who plays the very charming and handsome Prince Oberyn, do what was done to him, to some foods. The tomato is doomed.
2. He started off by taking it easy on some blueberries.
3. Ultimately they died, and he was glad to see it happen.
4. Next he went for the banana, but he ended up showing it mercy.
5. The cupcakes were his next victim. First he gave them a little taste of what was to come.
6. And then he really let them have it.
YOU MURDERED HER.
7. The nectarine didn’t get the Red Viper treatment.
8. Instead, it was spared.
9. The Twinkies, however, suffered a terrible fate.
YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN.
10. And the pepper’s life was taken shortly after that.
11. The Red Viper was striking hard.
12. And enjoying his kills.
13. But no one — NO ONE — suffered more than the tomato.
14. It was doomed from the start.
15. And now that tomato knows exactly how Oberyn felt.
SORRY TOMATO. We’ll miss you.
You can currently check Pedro Pascal out in the Public Theater’s Shakespeare in the Park production Much Ado About Nothing.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.