1. Once upon a time in a dark, dark world (the year 2003) David Beckham wore these pants.
2. THESE. PANTS.
3. Whose crotch is longer than a footlong sub.
4. Whose pants have stray seams all over the legs.
5. Whose cuffs are flowing over his shoes like a flooded river.
6. IT WAS MADNESS. IT WAS A SAD TIME FOR EVERYONE.
7. He felt so bad about the pants he offered someone roses to apologize for them.
8. But they can’t be forgiven.
9. The End.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.