2. As if that wasn’t proof enough that she truly was a Queen among mortals, take a seat and listen up: Turns out that her urn is a giant Prozac pill.
3. These blurry shots of the memorial service held for her and her mother, Debbie Reynolds, show Carrie’s brother Todd Fisher holding Carrie’s urn…
4. …which is actually just a really big Prozac pill (an antidepressant).
6. You can also see if you look really hard that the urn literally says “PROZAC” on it.
7. Speaking about the urn, Todd Fisher said this:
“Carrie’s favorite possession was a giant Prozac pill that she brought many years ago. A big pill,” Todd explained. “She loved it, and it was in her house, and Billie and I felt it was where she’d want to be.”
“We couldn’t find anything appropriate. Carrie would like that,” he added. “It was her favorite thing, and so that’s how you do it. And so they’re together, and they will be together here and in heaven, and we’re OK with that.”
8. Basically, this is nothing short of iconic.
9. We’ll miss you, a LOT.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹