2. As if that wasn’t proof enough that she truly was a Queen among mortals, take a seat and listen up: Turns out that her urn is a giant Prozac pill.
3. These blurry shots of the memorial service held for her and her mother, Debbie Reynolds, show Carrie’s brother Todd Fisher holding Carrie’s urn…
4. …which is actually just a really big Prozac pill (an antidepressant).
6. You can also see if you look really hard that the urn literally says “PROZAC” on it.
7. Speaking about the urn, Todd Fisher said this:
“Carrie’s favorite possession was a giant Prozac pill that she brought many years ago. A big pill,” Todd explained. “She loved it, and it was in her house, and Billie and I felt it was where she’d want to be.”
“We couldn’t find anything appropriate. Carrie would like that,” he added. “It was her favorite thing, and so that’s how you do it. And so they’re together, and they will be together here and in heaven, and we’re OK with that.”
8. Basically, this is nothing short of iconic.
9. We’ll miss you, a LOT.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱