There’s really nothing like enjoying the inside of a fine pyramid for all of eternity.
Here are more photos of his future resting place, located in a cemetery in New Orleans:
And If you are wondering why Nicolas Cage needs a 9-foot-tall pyramid to put his deceased human form in it’s because HELLOOOOO, there needs to be room for all his incarnations:
10. A spot in the corner for Nic-Plato
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲