1. This is the landing page of MileyCyrus.com. AKA the new hottest place on the World Wide Web.
2. She welcomed us all with this note…
3. Now, let’s take a tour, shall we….
4. First of all there is a moving Miley doing something with her leg:
5. And a blunt that gets smoked:
6. The cursor TURNS INTO A FOAM FINGER.
7. There are emojis.
8. And a bag of money:
9. And a hamburger cake:
10. And another cake with a knife in it:
11. There’s an iOS 6 chat bubble:
12. And Miley sitting in a chair that says “Twitter” on it.
13. You can also play a game where you just click random things and see what pops up, like this. HEY COOL, IT TOOK ME TO TWITTER.COM!
14. OOoohhhh and look, this one made a video pop up.
15. And this one made another video pop up!
16. Here’s that clip-art blunt again:
17. Oh yeah and here’s the magical thing that happens when you click on it.
18. Byeeee going to go stare at Miley’s website all day.
Which is here.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏